Your feedback is important to us. Below are some links to how you can provide feedback, give suggestions, or express concerns or complaints.
Program and/or Website Feedback
The Office of the Human Research Protection Program (OHRPP) at UCLA welcomes your feedback about our performance, as well as your suggestions on ways in which we can continue to improve the quality of our operations and services.
The Office of the Human Research Protection Program would also like your suggestions or comments about this website. Please provide your input on any or all of the following:
- Additional topics or specific items you would like added to the website
- Items you found difficult to locate
- Corrections or broken links (Contact email@example.com)
- Any other comments you may have
You may provide feedback to us by contacting any of the following individuals directly by e-mail, phone, fax, or postal mail. If you wish, you may provide feedback to us anonymously by not including your name when you call, fax, or write the OHRPP.
Concerns and Complaints
The UCLA Office of the Human Research Protection Program (OHRPP) is concerned about the safety, rights and welfare of all individuals participating in or associated with research projects conducted at UCLA or conducted by UCLA researchers, regardless of the site of the research. All research-related concerns or complaints reported to the OHRPP are taken very seriously.
- If you are a research subject, please refer to the section on the website called How can I get more information about my rights or if I have a problem? You may also contact any of the people listed above by mail, phone, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may submit your complaint or concern by completing a form. If you choose to use the form, it may be sent by mail, fax or as an email attachment (see form for instructions).
- If you are an investigator or on the research staff, please refer to the Program Feedback information above. You may also contact any of the people listed above by mail, e-mail, or phone.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, comments or concerns to the Office of the Human Research Protection Program.
Page Last Updated: June 8, 2018